Delaware PC Services, LLC Best computer, PC and MAC repairs in Delaware, located at 20660 Coastal Hwy Rehoboth Beach Delaware in the Sea Coast Center, Always FREE Evaluation No Appointment Necessary. Open 6 days a week. Virus and Spyware Removal only $79.99.
We Fix PCs, Laptops, iMac, MacBook, workstations, and servers.
With allot of parts in stock, we can fix most problems the same day.*
(all repairs are done in-house by experienced computer technicians)
Virus and Spyware Removal Special, Includes PC Cleanup for just $79.99*
Bring your system in today, the earlier the better
No Appointment Necessary - just bring it in
Repairs begin the same day.
- Free Evaluation, right when you bring
your PC into the store (laptops, bring adapter)
- Virus and Spyware Removal
- Malware and Root Kit Removal
- Internet Hijacker Removal
- Internet connection repair
- Hard Drive Defragmentation
- Basic PC testing
- PC 'Cleanup' - We Remove:
. Temp Files & Deleted Files
. Temporary Internet files
. old update files & Folders
. Infected System Restore files
. Registry Entries
- Look at overall System Health & operation
- Internet Explorer Performance
& more operating issues that may exist.
FREE Same Day Evaluation* (in-store only)
Open 6 days a Week
10am - 6pm Monday to Friday
10am - 4pm Saturday
How it works:
1. Bring in your system, no appointment required
(you do not have to call ahead, jut bring it in when you have time)
2. We look at the system right when you bring it in
3. We ask specific questions relayed to your issues
4. We examine it for errors, problems, and functional issues
5. Discuss repair options that you are comfortable with
6. Once the repairs are accepted, the repair begins the same day
What we will need:
1. If it is a laptop, we will need your power adapter.
(all laptops have different adapters according to the make, model, and the manufacturer of the laptop - there has been many times that the problem way your adapter and we can test it for functionality)
2. If your system is a PC, then we just need the box itself, no cords.
(unless it is a micro or mini system that has a specific adapter.)
3. We will need the passwords for each user(s).
4. Complete information about the problems and/or issues you may be having.
We will give you an estimate of the total cost to repair your PC/Laptop and an estimated time for completion. Once the PC/Laptop is complete; we call you and let you know that your system is ready to be picked up. Please do not call us for a status or if it is completed, it takes us away from working on your system and will extend the repair time. We work on repairing your system in the shortest time possible and will not call you until it is complete ( there are no short cuts in quality repair service and it almost impossible to give an exact repair time - every problem and repair is different in the time it takes to complete)
** Simple, and faster than most places take to look at a system and to complete the repairs needed **
Note: We only look at problems and/or issues you tell us to look at, we generally do not look at "everything", but focus on the problem at hand. If you are having other issues or problems with software and/or functionality - please mention it when you bring it in so we can resolve all of your issue at the same time.
Delaware PC Services offers expert repair service for PCs, Laptop, MAC, Network Workstations, & Servers. Bring your system in today for a Free Evaluation* no appointment necessary.