10am - 6pm Monday to Friday
10am - 4pm Saturday
* No Appointment Necessary *
We look at your system right
when you walk through the door.
How it works:
1. Bring in your system, no appointment required
(you do not have to call ahead, jut bring it in when you have time)
2. We look at the system right when you bring it in
3. We ask specific questions relayed to your issues
4. We examine it for errors, problems, and functional issues
5. Discuss repair options that you are comfortable with
6. Once the repairs are accepted, the repair begins the same day
What we will need:
1. If it is a laptop, we will need the power adapter. (This is very important, see below.)
(all laptops have different adapters according to the make, model, and manufacturer)
2. If your system is a PC, then we just need the box itself, no cords.
(unless it is a micro or mini system that has a specific adapter.)
|Normal Computer Power Cord|
..we don't need this...
|Specific Computer/Laptop Power Adapter|
...WE NEED THIS with the system....
|* Note: there are several reasons why we would need your adapter, one would be if we stocked all laptop and specialty system adapters we would need to have over a thousand in stock. Second, we have found over the years that a percentage of people's computer problems are just their adapters and replacing it did the trick. We have the ability to test the adapter and make sure that it is working properly. FYI: no your battery will never last for the duration of a clean-up or needed repair, most die during the first 5 minutes of the evaluation - save the time and just bring your adapter - Thank You *|
3. We will need the passwords for each user(s).
4. Complete information about the problems and/or issues you may be having.(We do not check 'everything on your system' - if you do not point out all issues during the evaluation, chances are we will not see them during normal process of fixing your system unless it is readily apparent to us during the repair operation. So, if you have a program and/or hardware issue, let us know and we will fix it during the repair process and save you time from brining it back for something you forgot to mention initially.)
We will give you an estimate of the total cost to repair your PC/Laptop and an estimated time for completion. Once the PC/Laptop is complete; we call you and let you know that your system is ready to be picked up. Simple!
Why do we offer FREE Evaluation? A lot of times people think that their system is either not repairable or that it will cost an 'arm or a leg' to fix. What we found is that most systems are not as expensive to fix as people think or were told by the big box stores and/or their neighbor. Or that their system is 'too old' to repair, most of the time that is not true. The FREE Evaluation allows the customer to get a better idea if their system is actually repairable and the overall cost for the repair.
Delaware PC Services offers expert in-house repair services for PCs, Laptops, Workstations, & Network Servers. We can build you a custom system to your specifications or fix your existing system. Upgrading your current system may be the best way, bring it in today for a Free Evaluation* No Appointment Necessary.